- No pre-payment or calling card needed
- Your provider will invoice you as usual
- No subscription or hidden costs
- Tariff message played before each call
- All prices include VAT
- No bills from Dial Around
Dial Around is easy to use because our access numbers are available from almost any telephone in the UK(1). The international connection charges and VAT are included in the price stated for calling our access numbers. You will not receive a separate telephone bill from us; your call charges to our access numbers will simply appear on your telephone bill from your normal provider, usually BT but you can also use Dial Around from Telewest, NTL or mobiles for example. When you make a call using our access numbers, we receive a small margin of the call costs from your normal provider and therefore we do not have to send you a separate bill.
You can use Dial Around even if you are subscribed to another call provider, such as One.Tel or Alpha Telecom and save even more money on your international calls.
1. Dial the relevant access number for the country you wish to call.
2. Once you are connected you will hear a voice prompt, now dial the international telephone number in full (including 00).
You want to call landline number 0123456789 in France. Dial the relevant access number for France (). Once you are connected dial the country code for France 0033, followed by the subscriber number without the 0: 123456789. So dial 0033 123456789! That's all!
Still some questions?
See the Q&A-section or contact us.
(1) The price stated behind every access number is the price per minute for our service. Your phone provider may charge additional costs depending on your phone plan. Please check with your provider for the rates they charge to our access numbers.